Follow us on

When traveling outside of Saskatchewan for a tournament or exhibition game, you must get a travel permit from Hockey Saskatchewan. Email the following information to

  • Age division
  • Gender category (Coed or Female)
  • Level (AA-A-B-C-D)
  • Team Name
  • Is this a tournament or exhibition game?
  • Tournament name (if applicable)
  • City/Town attending?
  • Province attending?
  • Start date - note that no travel permits will be issued to any team in the appropriate age groups during Sask First Regional Camps and Tournament Dates
  • End date
  • Your team's contact name (first and last)
  • Your team's contact phone number
  • Your teams's contact email address