Here are a few reminders regarding Respect in Sport.
Respect in Sport Activity Leader
- All registered Team Staff must have this
- Link to access is in the Hockey Sask clinic page
- Can be transferred from another sport by the COACH
- Hockey Respect certificates begin with SHA-
- Sask Sport Respect begins with SRC-
The link to access the RIS Activity Leader is below.
If the coach/team staff have completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader through another sport, they will need to Transfer it to there own hockey profile.
To do this you will click on the link below:
- select IMPORT YOUR CERTIFICATE
- fill out all the required information.
Why is my completed Respect not on my HCR profile
Respect Parent is not accepted as a replacement, the certificate begins with SHAP- & the parent RIS is credited to the child’s profile in HCR, Must take the RIS Activity Leader
- RIS Certificate name and HCR name are different (Bob / Robert) in this case we would have to merge, contact Hockey SK
- RIS Certificate name and HCR name are different (maiden name vs married name) in this case we would have to merge, contact Hockey SK
- Has two profiles in HCR, RIS attached to one profile and MHA is using a second profile, we have to merge, contact Hockey SK
- MHA reminder to confirm date of birth and proper spelling of first and last name.
- Any expired RIS certificate must be retaken
- An expired certificate could come from another sport or another hockey branch